On Monday November 3rd, Domino C-Stores presented Weatherford West Elementary with a donation of $5,387. This was the first donation for the new Fueling the Classroom Program, an ongoing program to benefit all communities within the Domino C-Store service area.
Weatherford West Elementary will be using the funds to make much-needed technology updates in their classrooms.
All day every Wednesday, Domino C-Stores is donating one penny per gallon of fuel sold at all Domino locations to a school within their service area.
A new school will be selected each month. Schools can be nominated on the website at dominocstores.com/fuelingclass. Please remember to include details about the project you would like funded. Voting then takes place on social media.
You can vote on the recipient of the November donation now on the Domino C-Stores Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Members of the Domino C-Stores team pictured above from left to right:
- Larry Kibbe, Chief Operating Officer
- Dustin Kreizenbeck, Director of Operations
- Paxton McCormick, Manager of Domino C-Store #108 in Weatherford
- Rich McCaw, District Manager
- Martin Smith, President
- Nancy Jackson, Director of Food Service
- Kathryn Knott, Director of Marketing
The West Elementary Staff pictured from left to right:
- Morgan Murray, Student Teacher
- Mary Howl, 5th Grade Teacher
- Robyn Randol, Principal
- Linda Sprunger, 5th Grade Teacher
- Kiersten Klassen, 5th Grade Teacher
- Jamie Shaw, Music Teacher
- Reonna Gossen, 5th Grade Teacher
- Stephanie Harris, 5th Grade Teacher
- Erica Kenrick, 5th Grade Teacher
- Katie Lack, 5th Grade Teacher